We are looking for:
Solar Installer – A Grade Electrician
TRIONE ENERGY offer residential and commercial customers Solar PV Systems. Your job is to install residential and commercial Solar Photovoltaic Panels (On Grid Connect) in Melbourne metropolitan & Victoria. In a professional and friendly manner you will be accountable for ensuring our customers are provided with the very best service and knowledge in order to meet company service level agreements and Australian standards.
You should have:
- Time Management
- Professional Skill
- A Qualified licensed Electrician
- Clear Council Accredited Certificate
- Current Australian Driving Licence
We will Offer:
- Negotiable pay depending on experience
- Full Time Job Opportunity
- Career development and training opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you and you have above qualities, self motivated and are a proactive individual with the ability to do the job in a rapidly growing industry, then please forward your resume with availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Solar Field Sales Consultant
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To canvas, on a daily basis, residential customers within the sales territory
- To achieve personal performance levels set and agreed with the Sales Manager. .
- Keep informed about competitor’s offers and product advancements.
- Represent the client in a professional manner.
- Report daily sales stats as specified by Manager.
- Complete all reports on a timely basis.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Particularly strong presentation techniques
- A self starting, self motivated, outgoing attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to build customer relationships quickly
- Ability to work weekday evenings and Saturday
Fantastic pay for the right person with a choice of retainer + commissions or commissions only.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have above ability to do the job in a rapidly growing industry, then please forward your resume with availability to email@example.com