While there are numerous brands on the market, there are essentially just two types of technologies involved in making a solar panel
for use in built up areas - monocrystalline, polycrystalline. A third type called thin film amorphous is rarely used except in areas of
constantly high temperatures and vase available space.
How they stack up ?
- An Efficiency Rating of 17.5% which is among the highest in the market!
- Minimum lifespan of twenty-five years and can be more than fifty.
- A 25 year warranty meaning that they will still be producing at least 80% of their output after that time.
- Reliable power output during true annual weather conditions.
- Valuable space efficiency as fewer of our high power to size solar panels are requiring for each system.
|Monocrystalline Panels||Polycrystalline Panels|
|Power to size ratio||160 Watts/m2||120-130 Watts/ m2|
|Excellent life span / longevity||25years +||25years|
|Installation Area required||Small||Small-medium|
|System Cost||Same or marginally more than polycrystaline||Same or marginally less than monocrystalinev|
|Power Reducing at 50+C||12-15%||14-23%|
|Performance in Cooler Areas||Outstanding||Acceptable|
Grid Connected Solar System.
How do they Work ?
Get started on your TRIONE ENERGY PV Solar System! Contact our team of friendly experts for free, no-obligation advice today.