About the company
Jinko Solar is one of the leading manufacturers of solar panels worlwide. Its vertically integrated production chain has a capacity of 3.2 GW, as of December 2014. Jinko solar panels impress for their quality and reliability – every cell and module is subjected to at least 36 steps of the most stringent quality inspection procedures and undergoes comprehensive testing.
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) is a global leader in the solar industry. The Company distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and other countries and regions.
Why Jinko Solar Panels?
- Tier 1 solar panels producer
- Worldwide first PID free module under 85℃/85% RH condition: No power loss caused by potential induced degradation
- Polycrystalline 60-cell module achieves a power output up to 270Wp
- Entire module certified to withstand high wind loads (2400 Pascal) and snow loads (5400 Pascal)
- Excellent low light performance thanks to optimize solar cell design
- Passing anti ammonia and anti salt mist guarantees to deliver full performance in coastal or agricultural areas